Pinehurst Golf Trip Giveaway
Trip For 2 to Pinehurst Resort
3 Day 2 Night Stay
3 Rounds of Golf
Course #2 (2024 US Open Course)
How to Win:
There will be 12 contests held throughout 2022 (9 regular tournaments, 3 majors). Each winner from the regular tournament contests will receive 1 entry into the finals contest. Each winner from the major tournament contests will receive 2 entries into the finals contest. The final contest will be held the week of The Open Championship (July 11-17). The winner of the final event will win the grand prize of a Pinehurst Golf Trip. Person may win multiple contests and receive multiple entries into the final contest.
*Each contest winner will receive a prize based off of their final contest standing*
Prizes include: Golf Trip, Golf Clubs, Golf Bag, Golf Balls, Quarter Zips, Golf Polos, Golf Grips, and more to be announced!
9 Regular Tournament Contests:
Farmers Insurance Open (January 24-30), Waste Management Phoenix Open (February 7-13), The Honda Classic (February 21-27), Arnold Palmer Invitational (February 28-March 6), The PLAYERS Championship (March 7-13), Dell Technologies Match Play (March 21-27), Wells Fargo Championship (May 2-8), The Memorial Tournament (May 30-June 5), John Deere Classic (June 27-July 3)
3 Major Tournament Contests:
Masters Tournament (April 4-10), PGA Championship (May 16-22), The US Open (June 13-19)
*Must win a previous contest to enter*
The Open Championship (July 11-17)
How to Enter:
Golfers will be broken down into 3 tiers based off of world ranking. Select 2 player from all 3 tiers (6 players total). Your top 4 scorers (in relation to par) combined score will be your score (ex. -33). Click to Enter
- After selecting 6 golfers, your 4 best golfers scores will be added together and that will be your score. The person with the best score will be the winner.
- All entries must be submitted before the first tee time.
- Once you have submitted an entry, you may edit it up until the first tee time.
- Other people can not see your picks until after the first tee time
- If a player you picked does not make the cut or withdrawals/Disqualified, it will result in a score of 80 for each round they do not complete.
- In case of a tie, the person who picks the correct or closest winning score (in relation to par) of the tournament will be the winner.