The nU Groove Sharpener is very simple to use. Whether you would just like to clean the debris out of your grooves or sharpen them back to “Like New”, our step by step instructions will provide the steps to take to get maximum spin immediately!
How to use nU GrooVe Sharpener?
- Step 1: Thoroughly clean the club face with soapy water, get rid of all the soft dirt, grit and remove any stones.
- Step 2: The easiest way to use the tool is to prop the club up against a wall whilst holding the head onto a workbench or table top, then with a drawing stroke drag the blade across the grooves with the blades edge at a 45 degree angle for V and U grooves, almost vertical for square grooves.
- Step 3: Make the first 3-4 passes slowly and without much force, then you can put more pressure into the stroke.
- **Use WD40 or lubricant to assist the tool**
- 10 minutes per head should be plenty to get the edges back into good condition. Repeat every 10 – 15 rounds.